Welcome to Lyme Bay Medical & Dental Practice
e-consult allows patients to safely contact their GP surgery without having to come into the practice. eConsult collects all the details your GP surgery needs to decide on the right care for you and you will receive a response by the end of the next working day.
e-consult is available from 8am Monday until 6.30pm on Friday. When e-consult is unavailable you will still be able to access the self help information.
For more information, please click here or go to our News tab to look at “frequently asked questions” on e-consult
TYPE 1 OPT-OUT OPTION
REGISTER YOUR TYPE 1 OPT-OUT PREFERENCE
The data held in your GP medical records is shared with other healthcare professionals for the purposes of your individual care.
It is also shared with other organisations to support health and care planning and research.
If you do not want your personally identifiable patient data to be shared outside of your GP practice for purposes EXCEPT YOUR OWN CARE you can register an opt-out with your GP practice. This is known as a Type 1 Opt-out.
The form you need to do this can be found by clicking here
On this page you are able to find further information on the following:
- COVID - 19 Vaccination Clinic News
- NHS App
- Latest News/Information
- Opening Times
- When We Are Closed
- Meet The Team
- Friends & Family Test
- Join the Patient Participations Group
- CQC Report
- Link to Facebook
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR COVID-19 VACCINATION STATUS
GP surgery’s cannot provide letters showing COVID-19 vaccination status.
- You can access your COVID-19 vaccination status through the free NHS App from 17 May.
- You can access the app through mobile devices such as a smartphone or by tablet. Proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status will be shown within the NHS App.
- It is recommend that you register with the app before booking & at least 2 weeks before your departure date and once you have had a full course of vaccinations, which is currently 2 doses of an approved vaccine
- If you DO NOT have access to a smartphone and know that the country you are travelling to requires COVID-19 vaccination status, Please call the NHS helpline on 119 (from 17 May) and ask for a letter to be posted to. This must be at least 5 days after you have completed the course of the vaccine. They expect the letter to take up to 7 working days to reach them.
To use the NHS App,
- You must be:registered with a GP in England
- Aged 13 or over.
Lyme Bay Medical and Dental Practice
Please click on the links on the right for further information or latest news
- Covid Vaccination Clinic 2021
- Lymebay & Charmouth Medical Practice Merger 2021
- Dental Update January 2021
- Video Consultation Audit 2021
- Telephone Consultation Audit 2021
- e-Consult Feedback 2021